Small, painless lymphnode in the cheek, took antibiotics, no changes. Suggestions?

I have small painless lymphonode in my left cheek near wisdome theeth(on side not at bottom). It is from one week and same size look like 9mm to 10mm. It s not hard. It not able to see from out side or inside cheek. but when you touch you can feel. I have finished 5 days antibiotic but no changes. I have checked with dentist he told me your mouth is fine. Would you give me some idea what is that. need to worry or further investigation. I dont have any fever or weight loss .
Asked On : Mon, 3 Sep 2012