Small painful circle patch on heal that's swollen, black spot inside. What should I do ?

Hi , i ve been running regularly and one night after i came home from running , my heel was hurting, 3 days later , it s still hurting. It s like a small circle patch on my heal that is swelled and i can see a black spot inside. It doesnt hurt when i m relaxing or sitting down but when i put pressure on it , it causes pain and now causing me to limp when walking. I am training to run a half marathon and worried this could halt my progress , what is it and what should i do? Thanks AAAAAA
Asked On : Thu, 24 Jan 2013
Hi, Welcome to Health care magic forum.
It appears that you have an infection of the heal, may be due to the prick by sharp, or a blunt object, or may be its own.
I advise you to consult a surgeon for diagnosis and treatment. You may need to have an incision and drainage of the heel.
Take more of green leafy vegetables, pulses, sprouts,and
protein rich foods to hasten the recovery.
Wishing for a quick and complete recovery. Thank you.