Small lump under penis shaft, non movable, stinging sensation with pinched feel. Causes for lump?

Hi, I am a 29yr old male, about three months ago I noticed a small lump on the underside of my penis shaft under the skin , the lump is not moveable, it has a stinging or more like a pinching feeling to it often, please help me as it has me worried and what may I use to treat it, I honestly have thought of cutting it or pricking it with a pin to see if it is pus filled or if I can press it out.
Asked On : Sun, 29 Apr 2012
Hi welcome to HCMForum. you have a grouth on the pennis. it could be a gland not necesorily with pus.some times it can cause bending of the pennis.
i advise you to consult a surgeon for diagnosis . if it is growing you may need an operation. dont it is diagnosis. surgeoe will see feel then confirm .
you may need to get the blood tests done as TC DC ESR RB Sugar for confermation. dont worry you will be fine.