Small lump on the jaw line, sharp ear and head aches, feeling of dis-alignment on dentures, get head pain after smoking. Cause?

I FOUND A SMALL LUMP ON LEFT SIDE OF JAW LINE...BEEN HAVEN EAR ACHES AND SHARP HEAD ACHES..WENT 2 THE DOCTOR SHE SAID THAT THE LUMP HAS NOTHEN 2 DO WITH EAR AND HEAD ACHES..WAS TOLD I MAY HAVE TMJ ...I SMOKE AFTER I SMOKE IS WEN I GET THE HEAD ACHES...GOING 2 SEE AN ENT THIS WEEK JUST WISH 2 KNOW IF THE LUMP MAY BE CANCER ..DOSNT HURT AND HAS NOT GROWN ...HAVE IT 4 LIKE 5 MOUTHS....I ALSO HAVE DENTUERS..AND IT FEELS LIKE THERE NOT ALINED RIGHT...CAN YOU PLEASE HELP?
Asked On : Tue, 9 Oct 2012