Small lump on penis with pube coming out. What is the problem?

I'm 13 years old and I have a small lump which looks like a normal spot witch you would get on your face but it is on the base of my penis it has a pube coming out of it and If I squeeze it a little bit of blood + puss comes out it is very concerning for me because this is not an area I would usaully get something like this.
Asked On : Tue, 16 Apr 2013
Psychologist 's  Response
Dec 2015
Welome to HCM
We understand your concerns

From the description the lump seems like an abscess which is quite normal in every sense. Pus and blood and pain are part of abscess formation. Clean the area with warm saline water three or four times daily and it will be cured.

It is wrong notion that abscess should not be in such area. Abscess forms in areas where infection due to unhygenic condition takes place and also below hair folicles and sweat glands. Please consult a GP if symptoms persist.

Wish you speedy recovery.