Small lump on arm, under skin. Throbbing pain and itchy. What could this be?

I have a small lump on top of my arm , though under the skin, and right where my arm bends on the right side so it would not be lymph notes because my mom told me that was only on the left side. It did not hurt at first but now it like a throbbing pain. Does not hurt that much but enough to bother me like an itchy bug bit. What could this be? I also have one on top of the skin right next to my wrist on my other arm. I am 15 yrs old. I have had them for a month now, give or take. Any idea of what this could be?? -Hannahmarie m.
Asked On : Thu, 30 Aug 2012