Small lump in clitoris, very sore, swelling, protruding veins. STD?

hello, I have found a hard pea size lump just about my clitoris and a vien in my pelvis area is very sore and feels swollen other then that I feel fine can walk fine and everything but just read something about blood clots that scared me. what should I do, i don t have insurance I am a full time student with two jobs. Started a new relationship and the last time we were intimate was a month ago but we are looking forward to being intimate again and I am worried it will be painful or worse that these are symptoms of an std or larger problem.
Asked On : Thu, 6 Sep 2012