Small, itchy bumps on feet, skin rash. Medication and treatment?

Do you have an explanation for small, itchy, spaced out, red bumps on my feet? The diameter of each bump is about 2 mm, so I don’t think they are any kind of mosquito bite. These bumps only have effected the feet. Minuets ago, I began itching my left foot . The right foot also has bumps but I have been careful not to scratch them, therefore the right foot is a lot less itchy. Please, do you think this is a kind of rash? What is it caused by? How can I make them itch less?
Asked On : Mon, 30 Jul 2012