Small hole on the bottom of foot due to popping a bump, difficulty in walking. How can I cure it?

hello, i had a small clear bump on the bottom of my foot about a week ago and for some silly reson i popped it. I now have a small hole on the bottom of my foot that seems to go right to the flesh. It is infected and hurts to the point were i can bearly walk on it. What is it and what can i do about it???? Please help :)
Asked On : Wed, 18 Jul 2012
Hi small hole on the foot after popping out can be trophic can be due to peripheral neuropathy due to diabetes.or due to hansens disease.first rule out hansens disease by seeing sensations over the area then rule out diabetes
After that use a broad spectrum antibiotic twice daily .neurokind plus tablet daily once and application of megaheal ointment can cure the acute infection.after that apply dipsalic ointment and moisteriser