Small granules on throat, acidity, medication ?

hi,on my throat there is small granules.I consult my doctor,he said that its for acidity.he gaves some tablets for 15-days,but it does not cure ,SIR PLEASE GIVE THE SUGGESTION.
Asked On : Fri, 23 Mar 2012
ENT Specialist 's  Response
WELCOME TO HCM.
U PROBABLY R SUFFERING FROM WHAT V CALL AS GRANULAR PHARYNGITIS. HE IS VERY CORRECT IN SAYING THAT IT IS DUE TO ACIDITY. UNEED TO TAKE CARE OF UR ACID REFLUX, ONLY THEN IT WILL GO. IT WILL TAKE FEW WEEKS TO GO AFTER TAKING PROPER MEDICATIONS AND FOLLOWING THE INSTRUCTIONS AS BELOW:-
AVOID TEA, COFFEE, COLD DRINKS, HOT AND SPICY FOOD.
AVOID OVEREATING, FASTING FOR LONG HOURS (NOT MORE THAN 3 HOURS AT A TIME),
TAKE SMALL FREQUENT MEALS
ADD MILK, FRESH FRUITS AND SALAD TO UR DIET
DO EXERCISES DAILY BUT AVOID ABDOMINAL CRUNCHING EXERCISES
AVOID SLEEPING FOR AT LEAST 2 HOURS POST MEALS
AVOID STRESS, ANXIETY- IT WILL INCREASE ACID REGURGITATION.
ELEVATE HEAD END OF UR BED