Small fluid filled bumps on hands, feet, palms, fingers. How are these treated?

I keep getting clusters of small, fluid filled bumps on my hands and feet . They are mostly on my hands. Right now I have them all over my palms, fingers, and the dorsal aspect of my hands as well. I have spoken to my general physician several times with no answers. Any idea study they could be caused by and how to get rid of them?
Asked On : Sun, 3 Jun 2012
Allergist and Immunologist 's  Response
this is pamphigus which is allergic condition any substance cn react at an time to give allergies need to investigate for cause of allergy and treat accordingly
till use short corse of minocycline anti allergic tab antibiotic mixed with anti allergic cream locally
the allergy a be due to medcines for other ailments soaps shampoo oils foods pollens r anything can you can investigate by consulting doctor