Small dark spot under the penile head, no pain or itching. What could it be?

Hi, over the last year I have develop a very small dark spot under the skin on the head of the penis . At first I wasnt even sure if there was something but over the year it has got darker and more prominent but still very small, maybe 1mm. I cant find any reference or pictures online that look like it. It is not ulcerated or causing any pain. Just very slowly getting more visible. Any ideas? many thanks
Asked On : Sun, 29 Jul 2012

Dark spot on glans penis increasing very slowly might be melanocytic nevi. It is a benign condition. Do not worry at all. Let it keep untreated. However, you consult dermatologis. I hope you got my answer.

Dr. Ilyas Patel MD