Small child taking nan pro-1 formula, dark green stools, stomach gas. Cause of worry?

My daughter is 5 months old baby,she was breast feeded up to 2 month,her stool colour is yellow.There is no problem.After 1st month i gave formula NAN PRO-1, suddenly her stool colour changes to dark green,Now also her stool colour is green.I consulted our pediatrician and asked him is there any problem? But he said there is no problem with stool colour.She is also suffering with gas problem.When her stool colour changes to yellow? Please answer my question.
Asked On : Sun, 3 Mar 2013