Small child, suffering from duchennes muscular distrophy, muscle disease. Can condition be cured?

My name XXXXXX, delighted find this column, I have 2 children young boy, my first child was in good health, was born in 1994, the second son born in 2001, is currently the second son (his name XXXXX) was 2 years old are not could walk, in 2008 dr says XXXXX suffer dmd (duchennes muscular distropy) or muscle disease. Please advise, whether dmd can be cured, and where we had to go, thanks for the reply. Regards YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Tue, 2 Oct 2012