Small child, suffering from constipation. Prescribed osmoflex, magfil, no relief. Treatment?

my son who is 3.11 years of age and last 2 years he is suffering in constipation . Everyday he is trying for toilet but few like liquid is coming from his .....throughout the day.Local child specialist suggested various syrup like osmolex, magfil and glycerine suppositor, ointment to use inside but no result. Doctors says encopacesis withdrawal behaviour during desace in action.He usually drink milk,egg, chicken and when he tries for toilet he tries to keep his leg together.what can we do to remove his constipation.
Asked On : Sun, 14 Oct 2012