Small child, suffering from cold, cough, vomiting post eating. On amdroyl drops, Tminic drops. Treatment?

My 10months baby boy is suffering from severe cold and cough he is not able to eat anything beacuse the above symptoms and vomits what ever he eat after some time due to cold and cough can u suggest some foods which i can feed him now to avoid vomit and for easy digestion . Doctor suggested me Amdroyl drops,Tminic drop and ACRAV antiboitc we have started the above medcine please suggest on the above problem
Asked On : Sat, 1 Sep 2012