Small child, stomach virus, fever, vomiting, rashes, loose stools. Medical attention required?

my 22 month old has been recovering from a stomach virus. He had a low grade fever for over a week, throwing up, a rash the first two days (lower back), and now that he is no longer throwing up, his appitite is not returning. He just started to get a rash around his mouth yesterday and has had severe loose stools . He is lathargic and cranky one ,inute and acting perfectly normal the next. Should he be seen by a doctor or should we wait it out? He is still drinking fluids, but not wanting to eat much.
Asked On : Mon, 5 Nov 2012