Small child, severe cold, cough, rashes on face. Prescribed cefadrox, momate cream. Due to allergy?

My 3 year old child was suffering from severe cold and cough , she had some rashes on her face(on her eyes and cheeks).doctor prescribed her cefadrox and ambrosial-s along with momate cream for the rashes saying it is caused due to allergy . I didn t understand due to what the allergy is caused and what kind of allergy is this? Could you please let me know about what this allergy is caused due to ? What is my child s problem?
Asked On : Mon, 15 Oct 2012