Small child, seasonal allergy, chest congestion, throat infection, bronchitis. Taking ventoril. Treatment?

Dr. My son age 1.8yrs & his weight is appx. 9 kg. he is allergic when weather has been changed he was suffering from chest congestion & throat infection. when he was 6 months old he was admitted in hospital due to broncholities. so, please suggest me what would we take steps for his care. right now he was also suffering from cold infection Dr. prescribe him Advent syrup 228.5mg, omnacortil 5mg, Ventoril , wikoryl & duolin repsules for nebulization.
Asked On : Thu, 13 Sep 2012