Small child, random red speckles under eyes, occur due to tiredness. Allergy symptoms?

My 4 year old daughter seemingly randomly gets red speckles in a crescent shape under her eyes. They aren t bothersome to her, raised, or itchy. I have many food and environmental allergies (I m her mom.) She hasn t been diagnosed with any allergies yet, because this is the only possible symptom I ve noticed and I m reluctant to have the blood work done on her. They seem to come on when she is tired and / or later in the day.
Asked On : Thu, 21 Feb 2013