Small child, painless swelling behind ears. Taking monocef o with ibugesic, not reducing. Tumor or lymphoma symptoms?

my daughter is 2 ad half yrs old.she has a painless swelling behind her leff ear from few weeks.I m giving her monocef o in combination with ibugesic as per my doctor prescription.other says it is reducing but i am not satisfied.sir i just wanted to know that it is not any kind of tomor or lymphoma symptoms.kindly ans. me i m very worried.
Asked On : Wed, 28 Mar 2012
If it is reducing with drugs given, it is probably due to infection. To know the real cause F.N.A.C. test is required.
Oncologist, Radiation Dr. Rushi Panchal's  Response
Get done FNAC , it will reveal cause of swelling ,.