Small child, loose stools, passing watery stools on urinating. Taking sporolac. Diet recommendations?

Hi, My 3 month old baby is suffering from loose motion, most of the times while farting and urinating he passes some watery stool . Apart from it the stool frquency was increased form twice daily to 5-6 times. The stool is not green in colour. We have started sporolac today as per doctor s advice. Can we give him curd or dal/rice boiled water ? Can we switch partially from mother milk to formula milk for time being ?
Asked On : Mon, 7 Jan 2013