Small child, high fever, shivering, cold hands, feet. Taken ibuprofen, tylenol. Treatment?

My 3 yr old son has a fever since monday night and continues to have high fever. Yesterday he was doing better but starting today, it seems he s getting worse. His fever is 102.8 and he is shrivering with hands and feet are cold. I ve already given him ibuprofen 4 hours ago and tylenol about 1 hour ago and put him in a warm bath to cool his temp down. His temp. is still hoovering around 102. what should I do?
Asked On : Tue, 14 Aug 2012