Small child, high fever, coughing, loss of appetite, lethargy. Symptoms of growth spurt?

my daughter had a high temperature for 2 days, now has loose cough and low appetite , she is quite apathetic and lethargic. We are encouraging her to eat and she is doing well albeit not enthused by food. She is drinking plenty. Just wanted to know if there is anything else I can be doing to help her along. She has a very strong immune system , I cant remember the last time she was unwell. Is this part of a growth spurt?
Asked On : Fri, 15 Feb 2013

what is the age of your daughter

there are certain danger signs that any parent should know of in a case of child with fever

they are
poor feeding
loss of consciousness

this is particularly important if the child is under 5 years

i request you to take the child to nearest pediatrician for a through examination for the needful

hope this answer helps you
take care