Small child, having sore throat, fever, nose bleeds, throat pain. On adol suppository. Treatment?

doc my 3 years old daughter have a sore throat and fever about 103 i give her suposidery of adol coz she didnt take syrups but fever redused very shortly and pain is still in her throat she is not eating and not want to drinking milk or water eider just once time i gave her brofen but she had bleeding shortly in her nose should i started antibiotic ..and pls advise me also what i do for her pain also
Asked On : Fri, 31 Aug 2012