Small child, having frequent nose bleeds at night. Applied neosporin. Symptoms due to sinus infection?

My 4 year old daughter has been having nose bleeds in the night while she has been sleeping and today throughout the day she has had two and this evening she had another .. I have been applying neosporin with qtip so it wouldn t be dry .. Thinking that could be the problem .. But I m just concern that at times it is clotty .. Can I use mupirocin ointment would a sinus infection cause that that kind of nose bleed
Asked On : Fri, 22 Mar 2013