Small child, frequent small bowel movements, gas in stomach, constipation. Treatment?

My one and half month old baby poops a very small quantity (just a drop or two) of stool every 5 mins. It is not diarrhea . Almost always her anus is filled with stool. She generally passes 1 big stool a day. But otherwise stools comes out for every wind movement. She is fussy and tries hard (red faced) to pass wind and stool. This results always a drop comes out from her anus. She is suffering the problem from last 5-6 days. Please advice any quick remedy.
Asked On : Tue, 24 Jul 2012