Small child, diarrhea, fever, cough, nasal congestion. Taking augmentin duo. Treatment?

hi my 17 month old boy is down with diarrhea for 5 days and fever of 38.4 to 38.6 and haviing bad cough and nasal congestion took him twice to emergecy but they kept saying keep him hydrated they took chest x- ray which showed shadow on the right side and put him on augmentin duo and klacid.He is on it for two days no improvement now his hands and feet are very cold not eating or drinking.Still having runs and if he take a little sip stomach starts rumbling and he throws up.what do you suggest
Asked On : Fri, 4 Jan 2013