Small child, cold to touch especially on the chest. Normal symptoms or cause of worry?

Hey, my 3 month old son seems to always feel cool to touch (on his Chest ) on a night. It doesn t change much no matter how many layers I put on him (I follow the guidelines according to the temp of room) He isn t exactly cold ... Just neutral or cool I suppose. Just wanted to know if this is normal .. Or he s regulating his own temptature?
Asked On : Sat, 2 Mar 2013
Hi ,
Thank you for your query.
Do not worry...always measure underarm temperature.If that is within normal limits then there is absolutely no reason to worry.
However cover your baby if you feel she is cold to touch.
Consult your doctor if the problem persists.
If you have any further queries you are free to consult me.
Hope this answers your query.
Wishing a speedy recovery.
Have a nice day.