Small child, cold, fever, loose stools, pain around navel. Taking ziffy, metrogyl. Treatment for symptoms?

Hello Doctor, my son, 7 yrs suffered from cold and fever about 8 days back during which he developed loose moton. after administering antibiotic(Ziffy100) for 3-4 days the fever and cold subsided but lose motion continued for 5 more days. After talking to the doctor, the kid was given Zanocin 100 and metrogyl . on the second day after adiministrering the drugs he is having intermittent pain around navel. the pain occurs 5-8 times daily and subsides in 15-20 seconds. Today is the 3rd day and pain is still there. Kindly advise.
Asked On : Sat, 8 Dec 2012