Small child, chest infection, frequent stools. Taking pediasure, stopped. Treatment for symptoms?

Hi, I have a 3 year old son weighing 17 kgs and measuring 97 cms. He has recently been down with a severe chest infection and during this time he was suffering from frequent stools . This also conincided with him being on pediasure. Stool tests have been normal and we have stopped pediasure. However, the motions persist and he passes stools atleast 5-6 times a day and in particular after meals and even in the middle of the night. Please help.
Asked On : Sun, 13 Jan 2013