Small child, bites on legs, discharging liquid. Treatment options?

my 3 1/2 yr old son has these wierd looking bites on his legs. Right now he has 2, and one of his legs is swollen all the way to his ankles. Im thinking they are bug bites because they are oozing clear liquid, but theres is at least 5 little bumps were the oozing is coming out off. I checked his bed for bugs but there is nothing... we are a very clean and neat family and i know that bed bugs is not the case. He does not attend day care, so where or whatever is this maybe its happening over night here at my home
Asked On : Sun, 5 Aug 2012
Feb 2013
Thank you for your query,
The bumps may be due to some insect bites like mosquitos followed by scratching leading to oozing, but the swollen leg is unusual with bite.
Physical examination is neccessary to diagnose this condition and the treatment depends on the accurate diagnosis.
So consult your Pediatrician for examination and appropriate management.
Hope I have answered your query.