Small bumps on legs, discharging liquid on popping, scab formation. Causes and treatment options?

Last Saturday I woke up with several small bumps on my legs. Like several spider bites. I have 3 on one leg and numerous on my other. One is the size of a quarter. On my left leg I have approv 10 Nd it seems as if I am just getting more. The pop leak for what seems like forever then scab over ... Sometimes even leaking around the scab. I haven t changed laundry detergents or soaps so I know that is not the problem. What do you think it could be?
Asked On : Mon, 1 Oct 2012