Small bumps on face, swollen face after haircut. Could it be reaction due to razors?

my husband got a hair cut 2 days ago and the day he came home he was fine but the next night he noticed small bumps on his face and this morning whe waking up he noticed his whole face was swollen even under his chin so I gave him benadryl and a cold tile with ice he says it hurts because of the swelling . But do you think it is an infection because those razors can be used on anyone or if that sounds like a a reaction to what ever they cleaned the blade with
Asked On : Thu, 13 Sep 2012