Small bump on inner thigh, pain on touching, redness, looks like a wart. Remedy?

Hi. I have this small bubble of a bump (about half the size of a pea) on my inner thigh. I have had these bumps before but they were painless and much smaller, but this one is painful and hurts when touched. Its gets very agitated and red when touched. My gynecologist has seen them before and said that they were normal but had forgotten to tell me the cure, if there even is one. Please help me get rid of this unsightly wart looking bump.
Asked On : Sun, 13 Jan 2013