Small bump on frenulum of penis, pain on having intercourse. Causes for symptoms?

I have a small bump on the frenelum of my penis . It doesn t hurt, it doesn t itch , but it s right at the tip of the thin strip of flesh that connects to the head. It became slightly inflamed one night after I had sex and it was painful to the touch. I left it alone and havent engaged in any sexual behavior for about a week; it s gone back to normal, but I m not sure what caused it.
Asked On : Thu, 18 Oct 2012
Thanks for the query,

Single painless bump can be a viral wart or molluscum contagiosum.

I would like to see a photograph of the lesion.

This will help me in giving a closer diagnosis.

Let me know if you have any other doubt.

you can ask a direct question to me on this forum, following the below link.
http://www.healthcaremagic.com/doctors/dr-rahul-kumar/64818

Wishing you a good health.
Thank you