Small bump around anal area, no pain or discomfort. Treatment required?

hi i am a 19 year old and i recently noticed a small lump around my anal area it doesnt hurt it doesnt bother me at all with my everyday activitys ive had it for about 2 weeks and a half goin on three weeks ,i wanted to know if this is a serious matter that i would need to go to the doctor or will it go away normaly ,if yu kan help me answer my question i wuould really apreciate it than you
Asked On : Sun, 26 Aug 2012
Gastroenterologist 's  Response
Lump near anal region is usually a hemorhoids...but luckly u dont have any symptoms thts really strange ...but if it is so evident better to go nd consult a surgeon regarding excision of tht ....
Gastroenterologist Dr. Prashant's  Response