Small black line at the cuticle of big toe after a hit, painless. Will it go away ?

HI, I HIT MY BIG TOE ABOUT 6 WEEKS AGO & THERE IS A THIN, ALMOST BLACK, SMALL LINE AT THE CUTICLE. IT HASN NT CHANGED & IS PAINLESS. I TO ME IT LOOKS UGLY. WILL IIT EVENTUALLY GO AWAY? SOMEONE SUGGESTED SOAKING IT IN EPOSOM SALTS & WARM WATER. THANKS. YYYY@YYYY WHY DON,T YOU SAY IN THE BEGINNING THAT IT IS NOT FREE???? VERY CLEVER!!!! (NOT!)
Asked On : Sun, 20 Jan 2013
Hi
Because of trauma to your great toe,some amount of blood might have been collected .
It is seen a black line.
The blood might be clotted and giving the impression of black,small line.
Sometimes,it resolves spontaneously.
If it is not resolving ,please consult your Surgeon/Plastic surgeon for further management.
Wish you good health