Sluggish and weak after masturbation. Hazardous for health? Why uneasiness?

Hello, I feel sluggish and maybe weak the next day after the night I masturbate, mostly I ejaculate 2 times at a span of maybe 2 to 12 hours. Is it hazardous for my health and / or sexual health? I was feeling weak and feeling as if heat was evolving from my body, usually my ears would get red hot really and this one day I visited a doctor and he took my BP probably first time in my life my BP was taken, 140/90 yesterday about a month later I was feeling uneasy and thought to have the BP checked and it was 150/100 what could be possible reasons for this? I am definitely stressed out because of office and people in it. Please check. Thanks.
Asked On : Wed, 26 Sep 2012