Slimy mouth, bad breath, shedding on inside of mouth. Advice?

Slimy mouth, bad breath and some shedding on the inside of mouth. I can not smell my breath but can tell by peopl s reaction. Went to the dentist but he said my teeth are fine. I am very hygenicn brush teeth 3 times a day, flossy daily n use listerine original mouthwash . The dentist also says that he does not smell my breath as being bad. Don t know what to make of it too many reactions from people so I know it smells. Bad. Advise please.
Asked On : Sun, 16 Sep 2012