Slightly bent penis, do not have swelling or pain. Cause of curvature?

I m 19 years old , recently I observed that I have slight bent penis towards right from the very base. So I go over the internet in order to find some answers and came across Peyronie s Disease and of course without any doubt saw some shocking images. But by studying a bit more I came to realize that I don t suffer any symptoms like swelling or pain other than a turn which is definitely not that kind of a bent like the one in disease. So should I be concerned or it s just natural shape or due to the way I sleep or put my penis during clothing ?
Asked On : Sat, 2 Jun 2012