Slight tightness and heaviness around eye and temple, eye dryness, high BP, difficulty in sleeping. Could it be anything serious?

For last 3/4 days, I have slight tightness and heaviness around my right eye and right temple - not really headache or pain. Just a bit of heaviness and tightness if i concentrate on that area. Feel certain discomfort in my my eyes. Went to an Eye specialist and she noticed some dryness on my right eye. Bloodpressure was little elevated 138/90. I had been quite anxious though these past few days and not been able to sleep properly. The eye specialist had given me some drops and gel which i am using now. Apart from this i dont think i have any other symptoms - no fever , no nausea or vomitting. I am just anxious. Could it be anything serious?
Asked On : Sat, 15 Dec 2012