Slight sore throat, feeling of mucus lodged in the back, fever. Taken medicines, done gargling. Advise?

hello. I have slight soar throat in the morning with feeling of mucus lodged in the back ( Post-nasal drip??) and slight fever, Gargled with chlorhexidine mouthwash this morning and took a half-tablet of ceztirizine and paracetamol combination tablet , and zincovit tablet, wanted to know if it is advisable to increase the dosage of zincovit to two tablets a day, what other medicatio should i take ,i wanted to reduce the cold symptoms before it is full blown I am 24 .. thank you
Asked On : Sun, 21 Oct 2012