Slight pressure, fluttering sensation in heart after drinking caffeine. Danger?

hi! i have a heart murmur , i got it checked out about a year ago and they said it was really minor and nothing to worry about. I am 23 and do not have high blood , pressure, am a healthy weight, etc. Sometimes after I drink caffeine I feel slight pressure on my heart and a flutter sensation. I know they told me to limit caffeine. I wondered if it is something I should be concerned about, or if it is natural for people with heart murmurs . Thank you.
Asked On : Thu, 15 Nov 2012