Slight cut and uncomfort in penis, with tiny spots. History of Genital warts. Is it Penile scarring?

Hi, I m a 27 year old male. After receiving hand relief from my partner, I noticed a slight cut and uncomfort on the penis . I checked after a weeks and there are tiny white spots on the tip of my penis. I ve had genital warts in the past, and I m worried I ve had a recurrence. I went to my local GU clinic and they informed me its most likely due to scarring. It still tingles a little when I urinate. My concern is that I may have been misdiagnosed. If it is penile scarring, how long before it gets back to normal usually? My penis seems quite tender to touch at the moment too.
Asked On : Sun, 10 Mar 2013