Slight cramping and bloating in stomach, reflux, nausea, vagus nerve stimulation. What is it?

Hi There

I have slight cramping and bloating in my stomach and I have reflux I burp a lot and can feel it pushing up to my throat and every time I yaw it feels like my vagus nerve is stimulated in my neck and make me nauseous in my throat or is this sensation due to my reflux pushing up when I yawn? I don't yawn often and I am not throwing up at all just get this sensation when I yawn sometimes worse and sometimes not bad at all

I have been under a lot of pressure lately could this be the case why my stomach produce reflux?

Kind Regards
Asked On : Thu, 17 Oct 2013