Slight cerebral palsy, have uncontrollable head movements, minor facial tics, squint in eyes causing unsteadiness in feet. How can I cure this?

I have uncontrollable head movements I ve had minor facial tics since I was a kid now my head moves constantly and my mouth goes to the right side of my face like some sort of force is pulling it there I also squint my eyes so they are closed I have no control over these movements I can t even shave myself or have a shower on my own or go outside on my own as these movements make e very unsteady on my feet what have I got I was diagnosed with very slight cerebral palsy at age 7 but only cuz I had no oxygen to the right side of my brain when I was born
Asked On : Mon, 18 Jun 2012
Thank for asking to HCM
I really appreciate your concern if this is cerebral palsy then there is no permanent cure for this but of course certain rehabilitation centers are there and they are doing good job, that is the only option you have otherwise as long as the medicine is concern there is no medicine that could do something in cerebral palsy, hope this information helps you, take care and have a nice day.