Slight OCD, sometimes constipation, sometimes frequent bowel movements, unable to concentrate, hairloss, pimples around nose after masturbation. What could this be?

Hi, I wanted to know if I am depressed or what. I have slight OCD , that I repeat a few things. Only there are 2-3 things in total that I repeat but sometimes it increases. Other than this I have some other symptoms as well. I have unstable digestion system, sometimes constipation and sometimes I have to go to washroom little after my meals. Also now I am feeling like I am unable to concentrate. I am a student and I m 22. When I try to focus, it looks like stress on my mind is increasing. Look like everything is being stuffed into my head. Also, I am getting slower and slower day by day. Now when I look back, I remember this slowness started around 6-7 years ago. And I really did not noticed it then. I remember that was the time when it started taking me more time than usual for daily tasks and I remember that was the time when I started reaching a little late at school. From them I can see it increased now. Now I take lots of time while eating and bathing. Late in university class on almost everyday. And all this increasing my stress and I tried my best now to do thing quickly but nothing helped so far. My face also doesn t look fresh. I look sluggish and people say you look in some deep thinking all the time. And yes, I can notice it myself that my mind doesn t stop anytime. It keeps on thinking about different things. Whenever I lay down and free, it started working in one direction or another. With this I have lots of hair dropping everyday, and many of them getting white. I also have continuous big pimples on and around my nose. I use to masturbate even before adolescence . Last night I had a wet dream and lots of liquid flown out. After that I had a very painful tingling sensation(like my penis is going to blown out) and my penis remain fully erected, probably stronger erection than normal. This happened to me earlier 3-4 times in life. The painful tingling sensation goes away when I sleep again after wet dream and when I wake up in the morning everything is normal again. But I have noticed that whenever that happens, I get some really big reddish pimples on or around my nose. When I wake up today, I can see a few on them on right side of nose. I looked swells from right side and really hurts upon touching and do not have any liquid yet. But I said this happened to me earlier so I can say that it will be having liquid(blood etc) after a few days. I m not a native english speaker so please forgive for any English related mistakes. I would really appreciate your help. Could you please tell me what is the problem with me. Edited: As I said earlier, I have problem concentrating. I also forget about things especially names etc... When I started to think about certain things, I keep on repeating my thoughts.... and start thinking or doing sometimes from the start again...... Also I got very angry and flare up on slight things when I am hungry, and when I take meal then everything is again normal......and I also notice that I get tired fairly quickly as compared to my age, especially when I am using my mind. Like I am reading a course book and trying to memorize things, stress will keep on increasing and my whole body muscles feel looks like I am on my toes and then after some time I take a deep breath and it relaxes my mind as well as whole body muscles.
Asked On : Wed, 14 Nov 2012