Sleeplessness, skinny, low weight inspite of good diet. Take thyroid test?

Hey! I am a 31 yr old married female.My height is around 5 3 and current weight is 37. I have been skinny always and would weigh around 39 always.But from sometime my weight has been 36-37 despite of taking an adequate diet(that is what i feel) I had been tested for thyroid 4m back and my results were THYROID STIMULATING HORMONE *5.67 u Doctor had asked me to repeat the test after 3months. Recently i have been not able to sleep properly and look very skinny due to my low weight. Do you suggest to repeat the thyroid test?
Asked On : Sat, 9 Feb 2013