Sleeplessness, dizziness, headache, nauseated, sickness. Is it norovirus? Worry?

Hiya

in the early hours of this morning i couldn't sleep because everytime i moved i felt like i was going to throw up. my alarm went off and sure enough i was violently sick. i have spent all day now in bed and while the nausea has gone, everytime i attempt to get up i feel really dizzy and my head feels like its contracting, and then the sickness starts again.

i am worried it could be norovirus or something along those lines, and i can't be written off for a few days from work as i have no GP!

is there any way i can get better quicker? Thanks
Asked On : Thu, 25 Apr 2013